Grabyo partners with Dejero to enhance remote production capabilities
Dejero’s mobile transmitters and video transport solutions are now integrated into Grabyo’s cloud video platform, which offers live broadcast production, live clipping, rapid editing and video distribution tools.
This joint solution enables production teams to deliver live content to multiple broadcast, digital and social platforms simultaneously from anywhere in the world.
Using Dejero’s remote contribution solutions, including the EnGo 260 mobile transmitter and the LivePlus mobile application for iOS or Android, video can be reliably transported to Grabyo’s platform wirelessly, thanks to Dejero’s patented Smart Blending Technology.
Smart Blending Technology creates a resilient internet connection by aggregating multiple networks into a single service. This allows for the transmission of high-quality live video with latency as low as 0.8 seconds.
Grabyo’s cloud-based platform is accessed using only a web browser. Once video is transported into the Grabyo platform, users can produce, edit and distribute broadcast-quality live streams and real-time video clips from even the most challenging locations.
Grabyo has direct integrations with all major social platforms and video players, such as Brightcove, Anvato and Comcast for direct video distribution. Grabyo is also integrated with multiple third-party production tools for live graphics authoring and audience participation features.
“We’re excited to bring this joint solution to market and provide production teams with a more flexible and robust way of working,” comments Mike Kelley, President of Americas at Grabyo. “Our mission is to future-proof video production workflows by building tools that are more accessible and easier to use. By partnering with Dejero we are able to remove the limitations that come with fixed-location productions, and create new opportunities to deliver more quality live video to consumers.”
“Dejero transmits high-quality, low latency live video to the cloud, enabling Grabyo’s flexible remote production tools to deliver professional and innovative content to digital and social platforms,” adds Yvonne Monterroso, Director of Product Management, Dejero. ‘Combining these two solutions provides a powerful set of tools that untethers production teams and paves the way for innovation.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 52 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 50 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 36 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020