Cignal, a pioneering DTH satellite operator and the number 1 pay-TV company in the Philippines, is making internet connectivity available to households and businesses that cannot be reached by existing internet services.
Cignal CONNECT is a new Satellite Broadband service that aims to provide internet access to all provinces in the country not reached by broadband services in the market.
According to Cignal and TV5 President & CEO Robert P. Galang, “We at Cignal place utmost importance in providing our subscribers with efficient and accessible services wherever they may be regardless of geography or distance. Our newest offering, Cignal CONNECT, responds to the clamor for reliable internet capability for all in the light of today’s online classes and work from home requirements for households and businesses. We are doubling up our efforts to open more connectivity options for the Filipino people, especially those in hard to reach areas.”
At present, Smart and PLDT are utilizing Cignal’s satellite broadband technology to provide connectivity for their selected sites in areas that are difficult to reach through land-based networks.
Business enterprises in remote areas such as resorts, government offices, dams or mining sites, military bases, homes and rest houses as well as farms can soon avail of reliable
internet connection. Internet connectivity has become a necessity in these times especially for students who are limited only to online instruction. Moreover, with the growth of social media usage, Filipinos of all ages and economic circumstances are depending more on efficient and reliable internet access for their entertainment as well as socializing needs.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 52 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 50 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 36 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020