CAKE announces sales for Season 2 and 3 of ‘Total Dramarama’
Leading kids’ entertainment specialist CAKE has announced key sales on Fresh TV’s Total Dramarama, the prequel to the multi-award-winning franchise Total Drama.
Following season 1’s strong debut, deals have been closed for season 2 and 3 with WarnerMedia for German-speaking territories, Benelux, Eastern Europe, APAC and Latin America, in the UK with PopTV, in Italy with K2 and DeAkids and in Spain with Super 3. In addition, Canal+ France and ABC Australia have signed up for Season 2.
The latest season introduces two more Total Drama characters, Sugar and Lightning who return as tiny versions of themselves to join Owen, Courtney, Duncan, Izzy, Beth, Leshawna and the rest of the gang, as they run riot under the slapdash supervision of Chef Hatchet! Season 3 is set to premiere on Cartoon Network US and TELETOON in Canada mid-year 2021 and brings the total number of episodes up to 156.
Aimed at 6-11-year olds, Total Dramarama ages down the original Total Drama’s teen characters into troublesome toddlers. The series first launched on Cartoon Network US and TELETOON in 2018 and was an instant hit. Created by Tom McGillis and Jennifer Pertsch, Total Dramarama is produced by Fresh TV, in association with TELETOON and Cartoon Network US and distributed internationally by CAKE.
Bianca Rodriguez, Head of Sales at CAKE said, “We are excited with the reception Total Dramarama has received from the international market. The roll out in multiple regions and territories is testament to the ongoing successful performance of the franchise and we are looking forward to the latest instalment premiering later this year.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 52 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 50 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 36 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020