Media Ranch announces new spring catalog for MIPTV
Sophie Ferron, President & Founder of Media Ranch announced that the company is launching several new Formats this Spring in time for MIPTV. They include dating, cooking, celebrity and entertainment/variety programs.
From their DR (Danish Broadcasting Corp) portfolio, Media Ranch is presenting recent International Format Award nominee, Fish Bingo A live interactive game format about Fishing!! 90 fishermen/women, each wearing a number (1-90), go fish while the TV audiences play Bingo using those numbers. (1 X 110’ Live/Interactive/Green/Local); Here’s Your Hit a music entertainment program exploring what makes a hit; and Mom, He’s a Dane – a factual program highlighting the many challenges that immigrant families face in a new country, especially when dating local, outside of their own community (race, religion, creed, class).
Another dating format is Recipe for Love — a studio-based dating show with a cooking twist — a recipe for fun for ages 50+ (age adaptable), showing it’s never too late for love; and Media Ranch’s own hot entertainment/variety game show, Watch! which pits two teams against each other in a game of memory, challenging them to recall details of the extravagant variety act they just witnessed.
Media Ranch also presents six celebrity-featuring game show and factual formats:
– Surprise Sur prise – This unique hidden camera series plays jokes on international celebrities. The format package features 500 complete production bibles featuring intricately-executed practical jokes.
– Good Times – Two celebrities compete to guess which year it is by singing, cosplaying, dancing and answering questions. Is it 1969? 1984? 1999?
– Back to the 9th Grade: A 40+ year-old celebrity travels the country and into his past on a mission to surprise his classmates from Grade 9 with two important questions.
– What’s Your Problem?: a fascinating celebrity debate game show on what society finds offensive.
– Things My Dad Failed to Teach Me: A celebrity host returns to his childhood home from the city, and is given a new skill to master. His Dad must teach him hunting, harvesting, construction, and even how to cook.
– Miracle Habits: One small habit can change your life forever! Medical experts observe the daily routine of a celebrity, analyzing their habits, and give healthy lifestyle tips.
Ferron stated, “Media Ranch is truly excited to launch our new catalogue featuring both proven and paper formats. We offer a variety of genres, including recently award-nominated Fish Bingo, a quirky fun interactive game show format from DR –a breakout hit in Denmark. Other new DR formats are Mom, He’s A Dane, Here’s Your Hit and more. Additionally, we offer Horsepower creations and celebrity-driven formats. We have something to offer everyone and look forward to a very positive year ahead in formats and production.”
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020