Market newbie RED Fiber now ‘broadband of choices’
In response to the overwhelming need of Filipinos for better internet service, Radius Telecoms, a 100% subsidiary of MERALCO, is launching its latest fiber broadband service, RED Fiber, the broadband that gives you more choices.
Since its launch in November 2020, RED Fiber has proven to be a game-changer. It maintains its progressive approach as the “Broadband of Choices” in Greater Metro Manila, CALABARZON, and parts of Central Luzon.
Radius Telecoms President and CEO Exequiel Delgado says, “Certain areas are implementing granular lockdowns brought about by this global health crisis. Having a grand product launch doesn’t feel right at the moment. But at the same time, we want to continue creating ways to serve our customers safely and efficiently. That is why we launched RED Fiber online—to provide ease of transaction for our customers.”
The online portal facilitates the speedy processing of new subscriber applications. Customers can check the availability of RED Fiber’s service in any residential area. Upon approval of the application, the fiber internet service can be installed within 48 hours.
Radius Telecoms’ superior internet network ensures 90% service reliability and 33% minimum speed for their fiber internet home plans. This kind of service level commitment was previously limited to business customers.
“It is high time for internet home users to get acquainted with a broadband provider that commits a service level agreement (SLA). At RED Fiber, we will work hard to deliver this SLA consistently,” Delgado says.
Being a market newbie has not deterred RED Fiber from living up to its promise to provide fast, reliable, and affordable internet service and entertainment.
RED Fiber plans start at P1,699 per month inclusive of a 20Mbps connection bundled with IPTV from Cignal TV. For a limited time, customers may avail of its introductory offer of a total of three months free monthly service fee with the option to double the bandwidth for 30 days and get the highest TV plan free also for the first three months.
“Prospective customers will need to prepare soft copies of their valid ID and proof of billing and note their Meralco customer account number for the real-time application review. Our 24×7 Customer Care team will then initiate a chat in our portal to update them on the progress of their application,” says Jessica Bragas, Radius Business Unit Head for Consumer and SME segments.
“In case we are not yet available in their location, we still encourage applicants to register their contact information and installation address so they will be notified once their address becomes serviceable by RED Fiber,” Bragas adds.
To learn more about the plans and packages of RED Fiber, please visit their customer portal at www.redfiber.com. You can also call their 24/7 Customer Care Hotline at (02) 8256-2888.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020