ViacomsCBS Global Distribution Group licenses ‘CBS Presents Oprah With Meghan and Harry’ around the world
ViacomCBS Global Distribution Group announced that it has licensed CBS Presents Oprah With Meghan and Harry to broadcasters worldwide.
The special has been licensed in key markets including Sub- Saharan Africa (M-Net on Monday, March 8 at 7:30 PM), Australia (Network 10 on Monday, March 8 at 8:30 PM), Belgium (VRT on channel Eén, Monday, March 8 at 9:30 PM), Canada (Global TV on Sunday, March 7 at 8:00 PM), Croatia (RTL on Monday, March 8 at 7.30 PM), Germany (RTL on Monday, March 8th at 3:00 PM), Iceland (Siminn on Monday, March 8 at 8:00 PM), Ireland (RTE 2 on Monday, March 8 at 9:30 PM), Israel (yesDocu on Monday, March 8 at 9:30 PM), Italy (Sky Italia-TV8 on Tuesday, March 9th at 9:30 PM), The Netherlands (Net5 on Tuesday, March 9 at 8:30 PM), New Zealand (Discovery NZ/Three on Tuesday, March 9 at 7:30 PM), Nordics (TV3 and Viafree on Monday, March 8 at 9:00 PM in Denmark and Sweden, 9:30 PM in Norway), Switzerland (SRF on Saturday, March 1 h at 10:25 PM) and United Kingdom (ITV on Monday, March 8 at 8:00 PM).*
Oprah Winfrey will speak with Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, in a wide-ranging interview, covering everything from stepping into life as a Royal, marriage, motherhood, philanthropic work to how she is handling life under intense public pressure. Later, the two are joined by Prince Harry as they speak about their move to the United States and their future hopes and dreams for their expanding family.
The special is produced by Harpo Productions. Executive producers are Terry Wood and Tara Montgomery, co-executive producer is Brian Piotrowicz. The two-hour primetime special is scheduled to air on Sunday, March 7 from 8:00-10:00 P.M., ET/PT on the CBS Television Network in the U.S.
*All times are local to the market.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 208 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 90 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 75 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 48 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020