TechStorm strikes exclusive partnership deal with Timothy Draper’s ‘Meet The Drapers’ show
The region’s fastest-growing 24/7 Asian esports and tech-centric entertainment channel, TechStorm announces its exclusive network partnership deal with renowned venture capitalist, American billionaire Timothy Draper for his Meet The Drapers show across pan-Asia.
This is the network’s first-of-its-kind exclusive deal with the showrunners to bring this reality investment pitch series onto TechStorm’s rapidly growing multi-country distribution footprint.
TechStorm is already widely available in nine Asian countries – Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Brunei, Sri Lanka and Taiwan across 100 platforms, reaching 43 million viewers region-wide.
“Working directly with Tim and his dynamic business and production team in the US has been an incredible experience. Their passion for startup companies inspires visions, and for entrepreneurs to benefit from their in-depth business insights and once-in-a-lifetime mentorship from the Draper family is immensely powerful. Particularly right now when we see businesses and business owners helmed in due to the challenges from the global pandemic. The very fact that the reality series’ showrunners pulled this off so professionally with their international production quality all despite limitations of in-person filming really blew us away”, Debbie Lee, Founder of TechStorm comments.
“Tim Draper is very well known as a hugely successful venture capitalist with a luminous track record of multiple exits and he is well remembered amongst the Southeast Asian startup circles and investor communities. I’m confident that the series will resonate very well with our TechStorm entrepreneurship and tech-loving audience when they see some of America’s most thrilling, new startup companies like DigiBuild, Predictiv, and AudioCardio pitching to not one but all three Draper experts. Personally, I can’t wait to see which top startup pitch gets their companies funded by one of Silicon Valley’s most reputable investor family.”
New episodes of Meet The Drapers Season 4 air exclusively on TechStorm pan-Asia every Tuesday, 10pm (SG). Watch the show’s promotional trailer here.
TechStorm is already widely distributed as a basic entertainment offer on the region’s leading, dominant platforms including AIS PLAY Channel 251 and AIS PLAYBOX in Thailand, Dialog TV Channel 62 and MyDialog OTT in Sri Lanka, StarHub Channel 420 and StarHub TV+ OTT, Singtel TV Channel 260 / Channel 18 and Singtel TV GO OTT in Singapore, Sirius TV Channel 10 in Malaysia, Dimsum Entertainment in Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore, First Media Channel 333 and FirstMediaX OTT, Telkomsel’s MAXstream OTT, Genflix OTT and Telkom’s IndiBOX OTT in Indonesia, 4gTV Channel 109 in Taiwan, Cellcard TV OTT, SingMeng TV Channel 251 and Splus mobile TV in Cambodia. Sky Cable Channel 212, Cablelink Channel 311, Cignal Play OTT and via Omnicontent Management Inc. across 85 leading MSOs and provincial cable systems in the Philippines.
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 58 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 53 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Keshet International completes sales for ‘Line In The Sand’ 42 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- Vizrt offers cloud solutions for Thailand storytellers through partnership with AIS Business and VMware 39 views | posted on June 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020