Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8
The year 2020 was one that had most of us confined within the walls of our homes, giving us a chance to slowdown, bond and spend time with loved ones. But what if you were locked inside a house for 100 days with 17 strangers under the watchful eyes of Bigg Boss?
Come 2021, the tables have turned as you get to witness your favourite celebs fight it out for your love and adulation. Colors Kannada is all set to launch the newest and most action-packed season yet of Bigg Boss Kannada. Hosted by the dashing heartthrob Kiccha Sudeep, Bigg Boss Kannada Season 8 will premiere on Colors Kannada at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, 28 February with subsequent episodes airing daily at 9:30 p.m. Bigg Boss Kannada fans will also get unlimited access with 24-hour LIVE feeds, an opportunity to watch the show ahead of television on Voot Select and anytime on Voot.
This action-packed season will witness 17 celebrities from various walks of life locked down in the Bigg Boss house for 100 days and will go through a gamut of emotions and drama.
“With marquee properties like Bigg Boss Kannada we create more than entertainment; we create an experience that cuts through traditional television viewing and new-age digital interactivity and consumption. This screen-agnostic approach enables us to leverage cross-mobility of viewers across platforms and helps create the fandom that Bigg Boss Kannada thrives on,” stated Ravish Kumar, Head- Regional Entertainment (Kannada & Marathi Clusters), Viacom18.
He further added, “For this season of Bigg Boss, we have innovated in ways our audience consumes and interacts with the show. While we will be putting up exclusive content-around-content and a live feed on VOOT, our marketing campaign this year includes market firsts like a virtual house tour, WhatsApp and QR-based voice campaigns.”
While abiding by all the safety norms and guidelines issued by the government, the channel and production house are taking extreme care and necessary precautions for the contestants and crew members to promote a healthy work environment.
Focusing on the campaign of the season, the channel plans to have a digital replica of the house, with an interactive experience for the audience to experience at their own pace. This would be the first-of-its-kind for television reality shows where the public gets access to every nook and corner of the space. For all the Bigg Boss fans exclusive content will be available every day on Facebook at a certain time.
The digital audiences are in for a treat as they will get unlimited access to their favourite show on both Voot Select and Voot. They will get an unprecedented opportunity to enjoy their favourite show live 24 hours on Voot Select along with Before TV, Unseen Undekha and Cutless at just ₹99/month and a special introductory price of ₹499/year. On Voot, they can enjoy Bigg Bang entry and exit interviews, Fryday tasks and other properties like Bigg In, Extra Masala and Video Vichar. The audience can also vote for their favourite contestants on Voot.
Block your spot on the couch in front of the television sets, because you just cannot miss the glitz, glamour and drama with Active Wheel presents Bigg Boss Season 8 Powered By Freedom Refined Sunflower Oil and Lifebuoy, Special Partners Nippon Paint Atom Fibra, Fortune Chakki Fresh Atta and Levista Instant Coffee starting 28th February 2021 and will air daily at 9.:30 p.m. only on COLORS Kannada and leading digital entertainment destination VOOT Select.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 199 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 90 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 75 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 48 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020