TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV
Asia’s fastest-growing Esports and tech-centric entertainment channel TechStorm announced its expanded launch in Malaysia with the country’s newest direct-to-home (DTH) platform Sirius TV starting Thursday, 21st January 2021.
TechStorm is available to all Sirius TV Basic Package Subscribers on Channel 10, marking the network’s 99th distribution platform following its recent launch announcements in Taiwan and the Philippines, at a record speed of fewer than 21 months.
“2020 was an exciting year of rapid pan-regional expansion for TechStorm. We are extremely pleased to announce 2021’s first inaugural launch on Malaysia’s newest, up-and-coming DTH platform partner Sirius TV. Malaysian audiences will be delighted with our content line-up that includes best-in-class Emmy award-winning, family-friendly programmes like Shark Tank, Innovation Nation, and adrenaline-charged Esports reality series featuring top-notch gaming icons such as Fnatic in Gamerz, all exclusively on TechStorm Channel 10 on Sirius TV. We also bring light-hearted Asian original productions like Storm Bytes that show inspiring real-life robotics in people’s daily lives on how they can live, work, and play in the new digital economy to our Malaysian viewers through this partnership,” says Debbie Lee, Founder & CEO of TechStorm.
“This brand new partnership with Malaysia’s new kid on the block – Sirius TV is a refreshing start to kick off the New Year 2021 with a bang. We’re incredibly excited to deliver only the best of Esports, the gaming world, and tech-thematic entertainment to our subscribers in Malaysia.”
Catch the new season of The Gadget Show premiering on 25th January, every Monday at 10:00 p.m., and the 12TH Esports World Championship: Dota 2 Regional Tournaments premiering on 27th January, Mondays to Fridays at 11:00 p.m. on TechStorm Channel 10.
TechStorm is already widely distributed as a basic entertainment offer on the region’s leading, dominant platforms including AIS PLAY Channel 251 and AIS PLAYBOX in Thailand, Dialog TV Channel 62 and MyDialog OTT in Sri Lanka, StarHub Channel 420 and StarHub TV+ OTT, Singtel TV Channel 260 / Channel 18 and Singtel TV GO OTT in Singapore, Dimsum Entertainment in Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore, First Media Channel 333 and FirstMediaX OTT, Telkomsel’s MAXstream OTT, Genflix OTT and Telkom’s IndiBOX OTT in Indonesia, 4gTV Channel 109 in Taiwan, Cellcard TV OTT, SingMeng TV Channel 251 and Splus mobile TV in Cambodia. Sky Cable Channel 212, Cablelink Channel 351, Cignal Play OTT, and via Omnicontent Management Inc. across 83 leading MSOs and provincial cable systems in the Philippines.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 38 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 29 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020