ABC Commercial is thrilled to announce the completion of their deal with the TV arm of the British multinational telecommunications company BT, for a package of preschool content from Australian music royalty The Wiggles, adding to BT’s line-up of big brands for their Kids TV channel and on-demand kids’ service.
The agreement will give BT TV broadcast and streaming rights to a collection of premium content from The Wiggles catalogue including Emma Series 1 (HD 30×4’) and Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle! Series 1(HD 26×22’) plus a number of studio-recorded specials including Wiggle Pop! (HD 1×70′), Nursery Rhymes (HD 1×70′), and Wiggly, Wiggly Christmas! (HD 1×63′).
“We are so excited to be working with BT TV bringing The Wiggles to the UK,” said Jessica Ellis, Head of Content Sales & Distribution, ABC Commercial “The Wiggles have had tremendous success in the region through their tours, music, and merchandise, now they will be engaging preschool audiences with their many hours of fun, entertaining and educational broadcast content.”
“Lachy, Simon, Anthony, and I are so excited to announce this deal. To be back on television in the UK with BT TV and be able to share our content with all of our fans there is a real thrill,” said Yellow Wiggle, Emma Watkins
The Wiggles have been successfully touring the UK since 1998 and have continued to perform and delight their fans at many legendary venues, including the Hammersmith Apollo. Since 98, The Wiggles have toured England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales selling over 50,000 ticket sales on a single tour.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020