TechStorm brings 24/7 esports, gaming, and tech entertainment to Cablelink in the Philippines
Asia’s fastest-growing Esports and tech-centric entertainment channel TechStorm announced its extended launch on Cablelink in the Philippines, followed close on the heels of the 24/7 network’s breakthrough launch announcement in Taiwan on 4gTV.
TechStorm is immediately available to all Cablelink Basic Plus Subscribers. This launch marks the network’s 98th distribution platform in barely 21 months at record speed.
Rhodalyn Clarete, AVP, Operations, Cablelink comments: “We’re launching TechStorm at perfect timing to bring its amazing repertoire of exclusive first-run, family-friendly entertainment that strikes a chord with the Filipino families staying home during this festive period. Esports and gaming topics are rapidly gaining traction with the youth segment and we are incredibly pleased to work with TechStorm to better serve our subscribers’ fast-evolving interests. I will be eagerly waiting to catch the IESF Dota 2 regional tournaments and take a peek into the lair of the world’s top professional team FaZe Clan in Modern Day Gladiators.”
“Cablelink has been a great partner to work with and we’re immensely excited to bring to their viewers, Emmy award-winning exclusive programmes like Shark Tank, Innovation Nation, and adrenaline-charged Esports reality series featuring top-notch gaming icons such as Fnatic in Gamerz and many others. Having these shows and our in-house original production Storm Bytes extended to subscribers on Cablelink’s basic tier has come at perfect time to welcome the New Year,” says Debbie Lee, Founder and CEO of TechStorm.
The region’s fastest-growing Esports and tech entertainment brand TechStorm is dedicated to bringing the best-in-class thematic entertainment on Asia’s hottest trending interest of Esports, gaming, and innovation that truly resonates with the millennial generation in the pop culture era. Catch the new season of The Gadget Show premiering on 25th January, every Monday at 10:00 p.m., and the 12TH Esports World Championship: Dota 2 Regional Tournaments premiering on 27th January, Mondays to Fridays at 11:00 p.m. on TechStorm channel number 351.
TechStorm is already widely distributed as a basic entertainment offer on the region’s leading, dominant platforms including AIS PLAY Channel 251 and AIS PLAYBOX in Thailand, Dialog TV Channel 62 and MyDialog OTT in Sri Lanka, StarHub Channel 420 and StarHub TV+ OTT, Singtel TV Channel 260/ Channel 18 and Singtel TV GO OTT in Singapore, Dimsum Entertainment in Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore, First Media Channel 333 and FirstMediaX OTT, Telkomsel’s MAXstream OTT, Genflix OTT and Telkom’s IndiBOX OTT in Indonesia, 4gTV OTT Channel 109 in Taiwan, Cellcard TV OTT, SingMeng TV Channel 251 and Splus mobile TV in Cambodia. Sky Cable Channel 212, Cignal Play OTT, and via Omnicontent Management Inc. across 83 leading MSOs and provincial cable systems in the Philippines.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.1k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 406 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 68 views | posted on January 15, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 42 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021