Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent
Evergent, the global provider of revenue and customer management for subscription services, announced the results of an ongoing partnership with Sky TV’s Neon, the New Zealand-based subscription video on demand (SVOD) service. Whereby Neon subscribers now have access to a brand new platform, a vast choice of premium content, and streamlined billing options.
Earlier this year, Sky TV’s Neon merged with Lightbox to become the largest 100% New Zealand-owned paid entertainment platform. Combining the best features of Neon and Lightbox by offering a vast range of entertainment content to consumers. Evergent’s role in this merger was to facilitate the updated billing process for customers and provide users with better overall agility and flexibility on the new streaming platform; Neon.
“At Evergent, we strive to provide consumers with the most streamlined experience when it comes to consuming digital content and this partnership was no exception,” said Vijay Sajja, CEO of Evergent. “Using our frictionless solutions to facilitate this merger meant that customers were undisturbed in the process — a crucial element when it comes to relationship management of current subscribers.”
Evergent successfully assisted in the seamless migration of thousands of users from Neon’s legacy billing process to a more agile, cloud-based billing system. This integration allows users to reap the benefits of an easy-to-use interface along with access to the most recent promotions offered by Neon and visibility on the current bundles available to the consumer.
Also commenting on the integration, Ricki Taiaroa, Head of Entertainment Streaming said: “Our customers are really enjoying our new platform, and Evergent’s support through the process has been fantastic. Since the launch, Neon’s new platform has seen customer engagement increase 300% and already recognised with an award for best streaming provider at the Broadband Compare Awards.
“From the beginning, we were mindful the transition was going to be pretty complex, but everything ran smoothly, and our customers are now benefiting from an improved product. We look forward to working together, delighting Kiwis with a vast choice of premium home-grown and international content.”
Evergent will continue to support Neon in its effort to provide New Zealanders with the best 360° streaming services and digital content.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.1k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 411 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 70 views | posted on January 15, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 46 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020