BLACKPILLS partners with THEMA to develop its distribution worldwide
THEMA, Canal+ Group subsidiary, and BLACKPILLS are thrilled and delighted to celebrate their new partnership as the premium scripted content production company has chosen THEMA to further its international distribution.
BLACKPILLS’ entertainment service is addressing as no other the young adults audience worldwide. Its high-quality short-form series questioning society reflect global themes and authentic topics across several genres such as drama, comedy, sci-fi, thriller, animation, parody, or adventure.
With more than 50 shows already produced, mostly organized in 10 episodes of 10 minutes and designed for mobile devices and TV, BLACKPILLS’ original and disruptive series have been heavily acclaimed, reaching already 3 million users worldwide. Localized in 15 languages, BLACKPILLS “series and stories” manage to rise a distinct voice and fill a generational gap to attract wider audiences.
“BLACKPILLS is delighted with this agreement which allows it to approach THEMA’s extensive customer and prospect base of distributors around the world. This agreement once again strengthens the exposure of BLACKPILLS brand in territories where we had little or no presence and will quickly allow privileged access to our catalog of premium short-form series, which are becoming essential for young adults,” said Patrick Holzman, CEO of BLACKPILLS.
“We are very excited to welcome BLACKPILLS into THEMA’s growing portfolio of non-linear content propositions. Our aim is to bring BLACKPILLS’ distinctive short-form drama series, with their unique storytelling, to ever-engaged young adult audiences throughout the world,” said Philippe Rouxel, EVP Distribution at THEMA.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 131 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 115 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 104 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020