Winsing participates in MIP Cancun Online+ and Ace with new IP
Winsing Animation will be promoting its hit shows and new properties at MIP Cancun Online+ from 17 to 20 November and the ACE Fair from 4 to 20 November. Out of a varied and exciting selection of properties on show, Winsing will be highlighting established hit GG Bond and GOGOBUS, along with the new title, Team S.T.E.A.M.!.
Team S.T.E.A.M.! is an upbeat series filled with high adventure, humour, and heart, which is made up of six amazing kids who overcome problems using STEAM curriculum such as Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, with Athletics and the Arts thrown in for good measure. The audiences all around the globe will enjoy seeing themselves reflected in the diverse group of characters, who come from countries such as China, Ireland, Columbia, Jamaica, Korea, and India. Outstanding with its international content and concept, Team S.T.E.A.M.! was pitched by France MIPJunior 2019, as one of the five pitched animation projects and the only one amid China projects. The first season will premiere in China on October 26th and it is looking for international distributor worldwide.
Another highlight is a new popular animated kids’ show called GOGOBUS for 2-to-5-year-olds. Based on Social and Emotional Learning(SEL), it revolves around an AI school bus that can transform into five different vehicles to protect the children’s safety and teach them how to cope with daily problems. To date, GOGOBUS has arrived in most Asian territories, including South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, Taiwan China, etc. Particularly, its performance in South Korea and Indonesia stands out. Moreover, it has also landed in North America and SAARC and is going to meet the audiences in Russia CIS, Ukraine, and Baltic.
The ace program GG Bond starts a new series named Undersea Wonders. It is the first time GG Bond leads his team members to explore the world underwater. And the new spin-off GG Bond: Dino Diary is mainly about the adventure of GG Bond and his fellows travelling back to ancient times to save the dinosaurs injured or in danger.
Echo Gu, Vice President of Winsing Animation, says, “We are so appreciated to attend the online fairs during this hard year. Thus, we have the chance to present our content to more buyers around the world. And We are thrilled to bring our Chinese animated series to children around the world, which gives us more impetus to develop more creative content.”
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 73 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021