Talpa Entertainment Productions appoints Sebastian van Barneveld as director of international distribution
Sebastian van Barneveld starts on 2 November 2020, as Director of International Distribution at Talpa Entertainment Productions. After parting ways with ITV, John de Mol’s company continues to develop and produce formats in the Netherlands. In his role, Van Barneveld will be responsible for global sales and distribution. He will operate from the Netherlands, with a strong focus on building partnerships across the globe.
For the past years, Van Barneveld held several executive distribution roles within legal and sales at Endemol International and Talpa Global and was most recently employed as Head of Licensing Emerging Markets at ITVS Global Entertainment.
Recently, Talpa announced the release of two new international formats, Split Screen and Hit the Road, but there is more to come.
John de Mol, says, “Now that we are building a new fresh format catalogue, the logical next step is to set up a solid distribution arm. I am very happy that Sebastian is joining the team to make this his first priority.”
Sebastian van Barneveld adds, “I am excited to join the new company and work with John de Mol and his unique creative team. Building new partnerships and focusing on making our formats travel across the world is more challenging and exciting than ever.”
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 66 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020