Talpa Entertainment Productions appoints Sebastian van Barneveld as director of international distribution
Sebastian van Barneveld starts on 2 November 2020, as Director of International Distribution at Talpa Entertainment Productions. After parting ways with ITV, John de Mol’s company continues to develop and produce formats in the Netherlands. In his role, Van Barneveld will be responsible for global sales and distribution. He will operate from the Netherlands, with a strong focus on building partnerships across the globe.
For the past years, Van Barneveld held several executive distribution roles within legal and sales at Endemol International and Talpa Global and was most recently employed as Head of Licensing Emerging Markets at ITVS Global Entertainment.
Recently, Talpa announced the release of two new international formats, Split Screen and Hit the Road, but there is more to come.
John de Mol, says, “Now that we are building a new fresh format catalogue, the logical next step is to set up a solid distribution arm. I am very happy that Sebastian is joining the team to make this his first priority.”
Sebastian van Barneveld adds, “I am excited to join the new company and work with John de Mol and his unique creative team. Building new partnerships and focusing on making our formats travel across the world is more challenging and exciting than ever.”
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 125 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021