Series Mania launches ‘Series Mania Rendez-vous,’ a new online initiative
As part of its upcoming 2021 live edition and its online platform, Series Mania Digital, Laurence Herszberg, founder and general director of Series Mania, announced today the launch of Series Mania Rendez-vous, a new online initiative which will include exclusive, curated content each month leading up to the event in 2021. From masterclasses to case studies and roundtables with industry leaders, the exclusive content will be available on the Series Mania website for a limited time. Each month’s Rendez-vous will be promoted through the Series Mania’s website and a social media campaign. Series Mania Rendez-vous can be found online through this website.
The first Rendez-vous announced as part of this launch will be a case study “From Pitch to Screen: No Man’s Land” and will be available online starting Tuesday, November 24th for 7 days only. No Man’s Land will premiere on Hulu on November 18th and ARTE on November 26th. Pitched at Series Mania Forum 2017 under the title Fertile Crescent, No Man’s Land received the 50 000€ prize for Best Project as part of the Co-Pro Pitching Sessions and was selected in International Competition at Series Mania 2020.
Panelists confirmed for this case study include No Man’s Land co-creators Maria Feldman and Eitan Mansuri, producer Caroline Benjo (Haut & Court), distributor Christian Vesper (Fremantle), and French co-producer and Franco-German broadcaster Alexandre Piel (ARTE). It will be moderated by François-Pier Pélinard-Lambert from Le Film Français.
“We are delighted to be launching our new Series Mania Rendez-vous and what better project to kick off this exciting endeavor than our own No Man’s Land. This series is also one of the first titles to be included as part of our Series Mania Label. With the aim of promoting the notoriety and visibility to the deserving series awarded the Series Mania Label, we are perfectly poised to be at the forefront of today’s biggest TV series,” commented Herszberg.
Set to take place in Lille, France and the Hauts-de-France region, the Series Mania Festival is set for March 19 to 27 and the Series Mania Forum, to be held in the Lille Grand Palais, is set for March 23 to 25.
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 45 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 45 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 44 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 42 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020