Winsing Animation debuts ‘Team S.T.E.A.M.!’, China’s first 4K feature-length animation
Winsing Animation, one of the leading and influential animation groups in China, has engaged in 3D animation Production, Distribution, Merchandising & Licensing, Toys Development & Distribution, Cultural Tourism (Stage plays & Indoor Theme Park) for decades. After a three-year production, Winsing has produced the first 4K 3D feature-length animation in China – Team S.T.E.A.M.!. Targeting kids from 4- to 8-years-old, Team S.T.E.A.M.! will premiere in China in October.
Team S.T.E.A.M.! is an upbeat series filled with high adventure, humor, and heart, which is made up of six amazing kids who overcome problems using the STEAM curricula such as Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, with Athletics and the Arts thrown in for good measure. Audiences all around the globe will enjoy seeing themselves reflected in the diverse group of characters, who come from countries such as China, Ireland, Columbia, Jamaica, Korea, and India. Outstanding with its international content and concept, Team S.T.E.A.M.! was pitched by France MIPJunior 2019, as one of the five pitched animation projects and the only one amid China projects.
Except for the educational and funny content, the brightest spotlight of this series is its 4K definition. With the rapid development of 4K technology, Winsing Animation has planned to produce some 4K animated series from 2017 and finally created the first 4K feature-length animation, which promotes the whole industry of China. Moreover, it can bring a clearer visual experience to the users.
Echo Gu, VP of Winsing Animation, says, “In the future, Winsing will walk in step with international animation market, enrich our IPs and provide more excellent contents to the world.”
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 1.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 344 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 54 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- TBS, Sony Pictures Television sign global distribution and format agreement for ‘Time Is Money’ 48 views | posted on October 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020