Winsing Animation joins the 2020 China Licensing Expo
Winsing Animation announced that it will be taking part in the 2020 China Licensing Expo (CLE) that will be held from 21 October to 23 October 2020 in Shanghai, China. The China Licensing Expo is the largest licensing event in Asia and is widely recognised as the most effective channel to understand the licensing market, promote brands, and expand the licensing business in China and Asia. For over a decade, China Licensing Expo has witnessed the development of the licensing industry in China.
This year, Winsing Animation touches down on Shanghai for 2020 CLE with its established hit GG Bond, GOGOBUS, and the new IP – Team S.T.E.A.M.!. With the well-established supplier chain, content localisation, and marketing, GOGOBUS is broadcasting in Korea and Indonesia at present, while the toy sales are also reviving through the pandemic. Meanwhile, Team S.T.E.A.M.! is an upbeat series filled with high adventure, humor, and heart, which is made up of six amazing kids who overcome problems using STEAM curricula such as Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, with Athletics and the Arts thrown in for good measure.
With the programs production, Winsing Animation also develops the toyline and merchandise at the same time. Thus, all the new toy products and merchandises are shown to the visitors with the hot broadcasting of GG Bond: Dino Diary, GG Bond Season 16, and GOGOBUS now.
Conan Chen, General Manager of Winsing Animation, says: “Generally, our toyline, licensing and merchandising business develop with program production. And it also gets a great response this year at home and abroad. I believe this fair will provide a great platform for Winsing’s continuing development over the next year.”
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 265 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 82 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021