MOG Technologies, the worldwide supplier of end-to-end solutions for professional media, announced the introduction of a new enhanced model for mxfSPEEDRAIL central ingest product-line, purely focused on social media ingest and publication.
mediaSOCIAL is a software application that can support multiple social media video content, with up to four live and four VOD simultaneous operations. It’s the ideal tool for content creators that need to get media in front of their audience in no time, with a simple and intuitive web UI.
Easily fetch and publish to a wide range of social media channels such as Instagram (IGTV), Facebook, Twitch, Youtube, Vimeo, and Twitter with a simple setup configuration, that allows for graphic burnt-in, and metadata annotation/preservation.
· Input/Output Social Media Gateway
· Full featured remote and local user interface
· Metadata Annotation and Enhancement
· Google Chrome Extension
· Operation modes: manual and automatic
With mediaSOCIAL you can maximize your publishing capability on social media. The application will be available in different models, designed to fit your workflow needs:
o mediaSOCIAL SW Dual (Two Operations)
o mediaSOCIAL SW Quad (Four Operations)
o mediaSOCIAL Densu
o Densu mediaSOCIAL Densu-2
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 52 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020