MOG Technologies, the worldwide supplier of end-to-end solutions for professional media, announced the introduction of a new enhanced model for mxfSPEEDRAIL central ingest product-line, purely focused on social media ingest and publication.
mediaSOCIAL is a software application that can support multiple social media video content, with up to four live and four VOD simultaneous operations. It’s the ideal tool for content creators that need to get media in front of their audience in no time, with a simple and intuitive web UI.
Easily fetch and publish to a wide range of social media channels such as Instagram (IGTV), Facebook, Twitch, Youtube, Vimeo, and Twitter with a simple setup configuration, that allows for graphic burnt-in, and metadata annotation/preservation.
· Input/Output Social Media Gateway
· Full featured remote and local user interface
· Metadata Annotation and Enhancement
· Google Chrome Extension
· Operation modes: manual and automatic
With mediaSOCIAL you can maximize your publishing capability on social media. The application will be available in different models, designed to fit your workflow needs:
o mediaSOCIAL SW Dual (Two Operations)
o mediaSOCIAL SW Quad (Four Operations)
o mediaSOCIAL Densu
o Densu mediaSOCIAL Densu-2
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 1.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 344 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 54 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- TBS, Sony Pictures Television sign global distribution and format agreement for ‘Time Is Money’ 48 views | posted on October 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020