‘Everything’s Rosie’ heads to China on her 10th birthday
Pre-school animation hit Everything’s Rosie, produced and distributed by UK-based V&S Entertainment, is heading to China. State broadcaster CCTV has acquired 104 episodes of the global ratings-winning series which are currently being dubbed into Mandarin at VSI Studios in London.
Celebrating her 10th Anniversary this year, Everything’s Rosie will now appear in front of 120 million preschool children across China.
Broadcast in China expands the international footprint for Everything’s Rosie, which has now aired in more than 170 countries and been dubbed into 25 languages. The broadcast deal in China was co-developed with the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC).
V&S Entertainment has set up a dedicated office in Beijing to broaden Everything’s Rosie’s exposure to facilitate publishing, broadcast, and licensing opportunities with publishing and digital platform deals in the region.
Everything’s Rosie has been produced by V&S Entertainment with meticulous detail. Intelligent and wholesome stories include a subtle educational message to ensure children are engaged while learning. With a focus on friendship, the series promotes positivity through teamwork and learning through play, with strong educational and moral values.
Vickie Corner, Managing Director at V&S Entertainment, comments: “As China’s largest Children’s TV broadcaster, working with CCTV-14 was an obvious choice for us, enabling millions of Chinese children to experience the joy of Everything’s Rosie.”
Tom Simpson, Managing Director, China Operations and Chief China Representative, (CBBC) comments: “As both entertainment and educational content, Everything’s Rosie is well suited to benefit from the significant demographic and consumer spending changes brought on by the end of China’s One-Child Policy. The China-Britain Business Council is proud to work with V&S Entertainment.”
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 47 views | posted on January 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020