Banijay has lifted the lid on its latest re-brand following the successful completion of its landmark acquisition of Endemol Shine Group. As the ink settles on the deal, the global content production and distribution leader confirms a new and contemporary brand identity in line with its recently-elevated portfolio.
Confirming the new group and its operations will be entitled “Banijay”, the business is rolling out new logos, an iconic B, a fresh colour palette, and an overhauled website, reflecting its ground-breaking, scaled-up offering. Already implemented across the newly-combined footprint, the fresh identity is representative of the organisation’s powerhouse of brands, collective of first-class talent, and overarching entrepreneurial spirit.
Building a team that is united in ambition and diverse in thinking, the business now has a global footprint spanning 22 territories, 120+ production companies, and a catalogue comprising over 88,000 hours of some of the world’s best IP. Offering everything from popular to edgy, unscripted gold to scripted magic, and light-hearted laughs to thought-provoking insights, Banijay becomes a go-to for clients worldwide, as it continues to celebrate cutting-edge content that is born locally and travels globally.
Marco Bassetti, Chief Executive Officer, Banijay comments: “The acquisition of Endemol Shine Group marks a major gear shift for our business and that had to be represented in our branding. We now have unrivalled global reach, an abundance of high-quality, multi-genre titles, and some of the best creative entrepreneurs in the world. Celebrating our values, the significant breadth of our new offering and our continued investment in innovative IP, the simple, yet effective branding, provides standout alongside versatility, and we hope in years to come, our B will act as a beacon for ground-breaking story making and a stamp of excellence.”
In keeping with Banijay’s ethos of “story making set free”, the majority of its production labels will retain their original identities with a nod to the B, including those carrying Endemol Shine in their name. Banijay Rights continues to lead distribution activities, while all territory-level holding companies will switch to Banijay.
Standing for the best shows, the best creatives, and ongoing investment in innovative IP, Banijay’s re-brand was imagined and executed by the leading global creative partner, Moving Brands, with website design and build handled by Alchemy Digital.
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 57 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 40 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 36 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 32 views | posted on October 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020