Globecast promotes Denis Genevois to VP Marketing Group and Olivier Zankel to VP Communications Group
Globecast, the global solutions provider for media, has announced that Denis Genevois and Olivier Zankel are moving into new marketing roles. Genevois, who joined Globecast in 2001, is now VP Marketing Group and Zankel, who joined Globecast in 2011, is now VP Communications Group. They will both report to Philippe Bernard, CEO, Globecast, with the two also now sitting on the Executive Committee. They replace Juliet Walker who has moved to take up a role at parent company Orange Business Services.
Philippe Bernard, Globecast, CEO, said, “It’s even more important in today’s exceptional environment that we communicate clearly our commitment to our customers and the diverse range of media services we offer. We are seeing an acceleration in customers fully embracing all the digital ecosystem has to offer from contribution, through cloud processing, to distribution and we continue to lead this transformation.”
As VP Marketing Group, Genevois is now overseeing the defining of service strategies and the way that services work with, or alongside, one another as well reporting sales performance. He is also in charge of defining sales strategies by market and region. Since 2018, Genevois has been in charge of marketing and business development for broadcasters handling international pre-sales activity at Globecast.
Zankel has been in charge of Global Communications and Operational Marketing since 2018. He is now responsible for defining both internal and external communication strategies, setting strategic directives in terms of visibility and messaging. Zankel is working with Globecast’s teams globally to maximise their involvement and to ensure that the company’s market leading level of expertise is clear for all to see.
Bernard adds, “Denis and Olivier, two dedicated team members at Globecast, have demonstrated the keen ability to assess and define new services in what continues to be a rapidly evolving market. They will further develop and implement communication goals and strategies across the company and will also continue to strategically develop and position the company in its role as the leader in media services.”
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 54 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 50 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020