Globecast promotes Denis Genevois to VP Marketing Group and Olivier Zankel to VP Communications Group
Globecast, the global solutions provider for media, has announced that Denis Genevois and Olivier Zankel are moving into new marketing roles. Genevois, who joined Globecast in 2001, is now VP Marketing Group and Zankel, who joined Globecast in 2011, is now VP Communications Group. They will both report to Philippe Bernard, CEO, Globecast, with the two also now sitting on the Executive Committee. They replace Juliet Walker who has moved to take up a role at parent company Orange Business Services.
Philippe Bernard, Globecast, CEO, said, “It’s even more important in today’s exceptional environment that we communicate clearly our commitment to our customers and the diverse range of media services we offer. We are seeing an acceleration in customers fully embracing all the digital ecosystem has to offer from contribution, through cloud processing, to distribution and we continue to lead this transformation.”
As VP Marketing Group, Genevois is now overseeing the defining of service strategies and the way that services work with, or alongside, one another as well reporting sales performance. He is also in charge of defining sales strategies by market and region. Since 2018, Genevois has been in charge of marketing and business development for broadcasters handling international pre-sales activity at Globecast.
Zankel has been in charge of Global Communications and Operational Marketing since 2018. He is now responsible for defining both internal and external communication strategies, setting strategic directives in terms of visibility and messaging. Zankel is working with Globecast’s teams globally to maximise their involvement and to ensure that the company’s market leading level of expertise is clear for all to see.
Bernard adds, “Denis and Olivier, two dedicated team members at Globecast, have demonstrated the keen ability to assess and define new services in what continues to be a rapidly evolving market. They will further develop and implement communication goals and strategies across the company and will also continue to strategically develop and position the company in its role as the leader in media services.”
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 38 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 29 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020