Cambodian SingMeng Telemedia brings good cheer with TechStorm’s inaugural launch
TechStorm, the region’s fastest-growing multimedia network on Asian Esports, tech innovations; announced its inaugural launch in Cambodia with the country’s largest multi-play, multi-service platform Cambodian SingMeng Telemedia starting 10 June 2020.
Mr. Wu Liulu Director of TV Business Operation Department of Cambodian SingMeng Telemedia said, “We lead the Cambodia market by bringing curated best-in-class, premium family entertainment to our residential and enterprise customer segments. TechStorm’s unique entertainment value with its exclusive premieres of globally renowned blockbuster non-fiction hits series like Shark Tank US, Shark Tank Australia and thrilling, top-rated fiction dramas on tech, cryptocurrency series StartUp, and family-friendly exclusive infotainment makes this a perfect mix for Cambodian SingMeng Telemedia’s fast-growing subscribers who are increasing savvy and seeking high-quality entertainment on digital life, technology, and gaming.”
“We couldn’t have launch TechStorm at a better timing by bringing positive, uplifting entertainment that everyone can enjoy and learn something new all at the same time. We aim to play a positive part by bringing Khmer families together during periods where we see working parents and their young children spending more time at home. Our exclusive, never-before-seen fun, inspiring entertainment line-up features something for everyone: From inspiring real-life gamer tales about Asian Esports stars in our daily Esports TV belt for teens; to learning on how to secure million-dollar business pitch taught by American billionaire venture capitalist Timothy Draper in Startup U for aspiring business owners; and for those gadget lovers they can binge-watch non-stop gadget reviews on craziest, exhilarating inventions ever made,” says Debbie Lee, Founder & CEO of TechStorm.
With the current Covid-19 situation impacting most communities with safe distancing, quarantining, and staying home, this has undoubtedly had a significant positive effect on video entertainment and TV consumption, which could rise up to 60 percent, according to recent research from Nielsen’s U.S. media team published online.
“To support families and our dear Khmer subscribers by staying home we are pleased to add that all Cambodian SingMeng Telemedia subscribers will get to enjoy this exclusive content from TechStorm for free viewing on OTT Platform Channel #251 and Splus Platform starting 10 June 2020,” says Mr. Wu Liulu Director of TV Business Operation Department of Cambodian SingMeng Telemedia.
TechStorm is currently distributed on Dialog TV Channel 62 in Sri Lanka, StarHub Channel 420 in Singapore, First Media Channel 333, Telkomsel’s MAXstream Genflix OTT in Indonesia, Sky Cable Channel 212, Cignal Play OTT, and via OMI across 8 provincial partners in the Philippines.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020