Synamedia expands best-of-breed Video Network Partner Program with Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Synamedia, the world’s largest independent video software provider, announced that it has signed an OEM agreement with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to use HPE ProLiant servers to power its solutions and further advance its market-leading video network portfolio. This agreement will help customers optimize capital expenditure (CAPEX) with faster deployment, increased productivity, simplified operations and enhanced end-to-end security.
Now more than ever before, broadcasters and content owners need to deliver more channels and higher video quality to remain competitive. To do so cost-effectively, they are seeking to transition from hardware appliances to software solutions, and do so with proven, trusted technology partners. Synamedia’s video network portfolio features a software-defined video network that delivers one of the industry’s broadest solutions sets – centered on reliability, more uptime and increased density – to help operators fully virtualize their networks and move their workflows to full software running on any cloud.
Synamedia’s software-defined video network in combination with its automation tools help customers scale up and down in public, private or hybrid cloud environments cost-effectively and efficiently, and launch 24/7 and/or pop-up channels on the infrastructure available. Its virtualized Digital Content Manager (DCM) offers exceptional video services for broadcasters, including live transcoding to multiple bit rates and formats, scalable video functions, best-in-class video quality and an intuitive user interface. Additionally, its content delivery network (CDN) solution uniquely optimizes hardware provided by HPE to deliver the best combination of price and performance, with the ability to scale in minutes.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 103 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020