Singapore-based allrites has enlisted K7 Media to provide expert insights and opinion led research on the latest TV and video trends from across the globe.
The TV sales platform distributes the best of Asian and global programming and has hired K7 Media to work alongside its inhouse team to help build exposure, share knowledge and provide additional industry insights.
An online marketplace, allrites offers the opportunity to discover, buy and sell film, TV and sports programming rights without having to travel to trade fairs or have face to face meetings.
Discussing allrites’ decision to work with K7 Media, Founder & CEO, Riaz Mehta, said: “Straight away K7 understood our requirements, providing bespoke data and insights that I’m certain are going to help our business grow.
“We very quickly started to view K7 Media as a true partner; their can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond makes them the perfect addition to our team.”
K7 Media Founder & CEO, Keri Lewis Brown, added: “It is great to announce the expansion of our Asia Pacific client base, over the last few years we have seen formats from the region taking centre stage and we are really proud to do our part championing this.
“We are really excited to be working with allrites; the ability to buy and sell formats remotely has never been more important and they are proving that distribution can be effectively carried out remotely. We hope with our insights and expertise we will be able to help the business continue to grow and develop.”
The deal was brokered by K7 Media’s Asia Pacific Consultant, Victoria de Kerdrel, following the opening of K7’s Singapore base earlier in the year, and substantial investment in the business’s Asia Pacific division.
Offering bespoke research and media consulting services to broadcasters, streaming platforms, distributors and production companies, across the globe; K7 Media continues to expand its current range of client services, while maintaining the delivery of highly sought-after media reports.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 95 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 72 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 64 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 54 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020