Genflix OTT expands Asian original content from TechStorm for Indonesian subscribers
TechStorm, the region’s fastest growing multimedia network on Asian eSports, tech innovations; today announced its third distribution deal in Indonesia with Genflix OTT.
This OTT distribution partnerships marks the network’s third partnership deal and its sixteenth across the region.
Genflix OTT subscribers will find delight in watching Storm Bytes episodes that cover topics such as Esports, the most remarkable inventions unveiled at CES, tech entrepreneurs and more. Subscribers can access TechStorm’s dedicated content section under TechStorm.
TechStorm is currently distributed on Dialog TV Channel 62, StarHub Channel 420, First Media Channel 333, Sky Cable Channel 212, Telkomsel’s MAXstream and distributed via OMI in the Philippines.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020