ViacomCBS Networks appoints new General Manager of New Asia organization/structure
ViacomCBS Networks has appointed Pierre Cheung to an expanded role as Senior Vice President & General Manager of Asia with a brief to better align the company’s operations between these markets and target new commercial opportunities as a result.
This follows the company’s organizational restructure which was announced recently. Cheung reports into Raffaele Annecchino, President, ViacomCBS Networks Europe, Middle East, Africa & Asia.
Cheung joined ViacomCBS in 2015 as Senior Vice President and General Manager for Greater China, where he oversaw the management and operations of the Greater China office, across brands and departments, while developing the long-term strategic plan in China.
Prior to joining the company, Pierre worked at BBC Worldwide, where he was General Manager of Greater China.
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 567 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 129 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 100 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020