Dynamic Television announced promotions for three key members of their executive team: Jan Bennemann has been elevated to Senior Vice President of Acquisitions and Co-Productions, Gilda Demirtas has been upped to Senior Vice President of International Sales and Betsy Beam has been promoted to Director of Content.
“We’re proud to acknowledge the hard work and accomplishments of Jan, Gilda, and Betsy with these well-deserved promotions,” said Daniel March and Klaus Zimmermann, Managing Partners of Dynamic Television. “Any company is only as strong as its people, and we are fortunate to have a talented team and we are proud of their individual growth at Dynamic.”
Jan Bennemann will expand his current responsibilities overseeing co-productions and acquisitions of European drama series as well as developing original content with a focus on the German and Nordic market. Operating out of Dynamic’s Berlin office he has helped lead the company’s recent Nordic drama slate including Summerdahl Murders and Deliver Us. Prior to joining Dynamic Television, Bennemann worked as a producer in Germany and France developing and producing more than 120 hours of drama including Transporter – The Serie, Alpin Rescue and The Godmother.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,906 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 59 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 49 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 48 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020