Global media consultancy, K7 Media, has bolstered its Asia Pacific offering with specialist media consultant, Victoria de Kerdrel joining the team at the start of 2020.
Singapore-based de Kerdrel is permanently located in the region. As K7’s Asia Pacific Consultant, she will be responsible for growing the business’s client base in the territory and offer additional client resource.
A highly regarded industry professional, de Kerdrel has enjoyed an extensive career working across several international media markets, including time spent working for the BBC in London, Barcelona and Paris, before moving to Singapore.
Since moving to Asia in 2011, she has worked on over 30 co-productions in conjunction with the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications of Japan (MIC), the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union and the National Film Development Corporation of Malaysia (FINAS). De Kerdrel has also worked with TRX, managing the online TV rights portal’s rollout across Asia Pacific territories.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 387 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo 53 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020