12 Yard appoints new Managing and Creative Director
12 Yard, part of ITV Studios, has announced that Michael Mannes has been appointed Managing Director, while Liz Gaskell is to take up the role of Creative Director, forming a new management team at the label following the departure of Andy Culpin to 110% Content.
Together they have over 25 years of experience at 12 Yard, Mannes having joined in 2005, while Gaskell has spent 13 years there during two separate stints. They will lead the label – which has offices in London and Glasgow – into a new era as they look to build upon its expanding and diverse slate of original entertainment formats that includes BBC Two’s innovative panel show, I’ll Get This, Dave’s Comedians Giving Lectures, Celebrity Coach Trip for E4, Cruise Trip which is airing on Channel 4 later this year and Catchpoint, its co-pro with fellow ITV Studios label, Possessed, for BBC One.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020