Global pump manufacturer Grundfos recently announced the launch of its new cloud-based service app in Thailand to reduce downtime for key infrastructure in the country.
The growth of consumer-centric apps reflects the country’s ambition for ‘Thailand 4.0’ – incorporating digitalisation in key processes to tackle common issues and challenges, which has already impacted sectors across banking, investment, telecom, broadcasting, e-commerce, logistics and tourism. In fact, 61 per cent of the Thai economy is projected to be ‘digitalised’ by 2022.
Complementing these efforts, Grundfos’ newly launched mobile app, SmArt Serv, leverages digitalisation to enable the smooth operation of Thailand’s key infrastructure, ranging from industries to water utilities that use Grundfos products. The SmArt Serv app is designed to provide prompt and efficient service to resolve any issues with Grundfos pumps, reducing the service process and minimising the downtime on any repair.
Grundfos pumps are used for various applications in Thailand, supporting key infrastructures such as airports, transport systems, commercial buildings including medical institutes and shopping complexes, and industries. These applications range from water distribution for consumers to water temperature regulation in air-conditioning in commercial buildings to wastewater management.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 47 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020