Premium European Kids content producer Cottonwood Media, (a Federation Kids & Family company), announced a new licensing partnership with South Korea’s Asiana Licensing Inc. for the hit pre-school animation series The Ollie & Moon Show.
Effective immediately, a special merchandising program will be put in place to cover Publishing, Toys, Apparel, Collectibles, Promotions, while celebrating the two adorable iconic characters from the series. The program will focus on unique high-end collections that would speak to a wide-ranging audience from pre-school through tweens!
This partnership is following the successful debut of The Ollie & Moon Show TV series on EBS, one of South Korea’s leading TV channels.
Now into its second season, The Ollie & Moon Show has already sold into more than 150 territories worldwide, airing on major platforms such as Tiny Pop, Netflix, TVO, Radio Canada, YLE, France TV, RTP, Canal Panda, Tencent Video, Discovery (multi-territory), just to name a few!
The deal was brokered by Ana Micoud, who spearheads Cottonwood’s licensing business through her company The Wizards.
“Asiana Licensing is a perfect partner to extend this brand into the L&M arena as they have an unparalleled understanding of what the Korean audience wants when it comes to buying licensed merchandise, as well as an impressive track record for building promotional partnerships,” said Ana Micoud, Founder, The Wizards.
“We are delighted to be representing the L&M rights for The Ollie & Moon Show. The TV series was extremely well received by viewers when it aired on EBS, captivating young audiences with its globetrotting storylines and educational/entertaining details which feature cultural experiences in various countries. As such, this is perfect timing to bring the adorable heroes of the show into the daily lives of children and their parents in Korea,” said Hangyung Kim, Brand Manager, Asiana Licensing Inc.
The Ollie & Moon Show (78 x 11’) is an animated, upper-preschool, television series celebrating unusual friendships, curiosity, and appreciating the differences in all of us. The series stars two cute and kooky cats – the carefree, adventurous, and happy-go-lucky Moon along with the practical, strait-laced, by-the-book Ollie – who have a knack for spinning everyday preschool life into zany globetrotting adventures. The television series is based on the best-selling Ollie & Moon books created by Emmy winning author and illustrator Diane Kredensor. Kredensor, who serves as creative producer for The Ollie & Moon Show, is an Emmy Award-winning artist, director and producer whose credits include “Pinky and the Brain” and “Clifford the Big Red Dog,” among others. The show was developed in collaboration with Kredensor by Robert Vargas (Wonderpets, Henry Hugglemonster), and David Michel (Squish, Totally Spies!).
The Ollie & Moon Show is produced by Cottonwood Media and distributed worldwide by Federation Kids & Family.
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 81 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 73 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 44 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Winsing Animation brings new content to MIPTV 42 views | posted on April 9, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020