TV4 Entertainment partners with Flame Media to create new food focused streaming channel
TV4 Entertainment – the global leader in streaming channels – announced it will launch a new food-focused OTT streaming offering that features thousands of hours of award-winning content from Flame Media.
Food Feast TV will air hit shows and audience favourites from across the globe – including A Taste of Travel, Food Safari, Saturday Kitchen and Inside Lyndey’s Kitchen. The diverse programming line-up features world-renowned chefs and household names like Jack Stein, Yotam Ottolenghi, Luke Nguyen, Donal Skehan, Lyndey Milan, and many more.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,910 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 59 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 49 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 49 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020