Content Partners’ Revolution Studios pacts with SPT
Revolution Studios, a portfolio company of Content Partners, has tapped Sony Pictures Television (SPT) to handle global TV and digital distribution licensing for all of its titles. The deal, announced today, also includes 64 Morgan Creek films to which Revolution owns international distribution rights.
Under the agreement, SPT will handle worldwide distribution of all television and streaming rights for more than 40 high-profile Revolution films including Black Hawk Down, xXx, Maid in Manhattan, Daddy Day Care, America’s Sweethearts and 13 Going On 30. Morgan Creek International titles include Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, The Last of The Mohicans, Young Guns, Major League and The Whole Nine Yards. The agreement reunites Revolution with Sony, an initial investor in the company as well as its original film distributor.
“The SPT team is among the best in the business and the ideal partner to handle international distribution of Revolution’s extensive catalog in the continually shifting global digital media landscape,” said Vince Totino, Revolution Chief Executive Officer.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020