The global leader in South-Asian OTT content, YuppTV has announced its partnership with India’s oldest communication service provider, BSNL. The two category-leaders have entered into a triple play partnership for video and broadband technology services for mobile and fixed line.
As the largest broadband provider in the country, the fiber network by BSNL has covered every nook and corner in the country and enjoys an equally fervent mobile base. It has the potential of providing triple play services to any corner in the country, including India’s very hinterlands.
On the other hand, YuppTV is a force to reckon in video and technology services, as a pioneer in the OTT space, YuppTV flaunts over 10 glorious years of expertise in streaming Live and VOD content to the wide-ranging audience across the globe with its innovative features. YuppTV offers an extensive and exclusive content library with Live TV channels and catch-up, movies and exclusive originals.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020