Keshet International (KI) and leading pan-African broadcaster M-Net have announced that they are joining forces to co-produce a brand new prime-time English language dating show, called The Big Five, in conjunction with the South African production company Afrokaans.
The Big Five launches a more extensive agreement between KI and M-Net which will allow the two media companies to co-develop a range of high-profile non-scripted formats that will appeal to mainstream South African as well as global audiences.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.2k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 68 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 54 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 43 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020