Keshet International (KI) and leading pan-African broadcaster M-Net have announced that they are joining forces to co-produce a brand new prime-time English language dating show, called The Big Five, in conjunction with the South African production company Afrokaans.
The Big Five launches a more extensive agreement between KI and M-Net which will allow the two media companies to co-develop a range of high-profile non-scripted formats that will appeal to mainstream South African as well as global audiences.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020