Keshet International (KI) and leading pan-African broadcaster M-Net have announced that they are joining forces to co-produce a brand new prime-time English language dating show, called The Big Five, in conjunction with the South African production company Afrokaans.
The Big Five launches a more extensive agreement between KI and M-Net which will allow the two media companies to co-develop a range of high-profile non-scripted formats that will appeal to mainstream South African as well as global audiences.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020