Korea Telecom Group’s Skylifetv partners with Discovery Networks Asia Pacific
Korean Telecom announced a content partnership agreement with Discovery that includes the launch of a production company by Discovery Networks Asia Pacific and Skylifetv to create original, high-quality, non-scripted Korean entertainment content both for Korean and International audiences.
The agreement was ratified during a signing ceremony at the Four Seasons Hotel, Seoul in the presence of Mr. Hyun-Mo Koo (President, KT Customer & Media), Mr. Kook-Hyun Kang (CEO, KT Skylife), Mr. Yong-phil Yoon (CEO, SkylifeTV) and Mr. Simon Robinson (President, Discovery Networks Asia Pacific & CFO International).
This exciting new content partnership will launch by the end of the year and will focus on producing high quality, Korean content for both companies to be broadcast across SkylifeTV channels, Discovery’s Korea channel and Discovery’s global network, creating opportunities for the content to reach Korean-language audiences internationally. The JV will also be responsible for the distribution of all content it creates across every media and platforms.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 49 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020