all3media International signs multiple pre-sales for new ITV true crime drama
Leading independent distributor all3media international has signed a host of pre-sales for White House Farm, the upcoming factual drama starring Freddie Fox, Mark Addy, Stephen Graham and Gemma Whelan. Deals include the acquisition of digital rights in the US by WarnerMedia for streaming service HBO Max.
Produced by New Pictures in association with all3media international, White House Farm will debut on ITV in the UK in 2020. The six-part drama centres on an infamous true crime story – the murder of three generations of one family at an isolated farmhouse in 1985.
In addition to the deal with WarnerMedia, which will see the drama available on the HBO Max streaming service launching in the US next year, White House Farm has been acquired by a range of international broadcasters.
A pan-territory deal has been signed with Canal Plus covering France and French-speaking territories in Europe, Africa and the Caribbean. DirecTV has secured the drama for Latin America.
Sky in New Zealand and BBC Studios in Australia have also picked up White House Farm, and TV deals have been concluded in Europe with DR (Denmark), NPO (Netherlands), VRT (Belgium), and NRK (Norway). Dazzler Media has acquired DVD/Video rights for the UK & Eire.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020