Alfred Haber Television, Inc. secures exclusive international distribution rights to reality series
Alfred Haber, President of Alfred Haber Television, Inc., announced that the company has acquired the exclusive international distribution rights, excluding the UK, to Shallow Grave (8 x 60’), the gripping new reality series produced in the U.K. and U.S. by Hunch Media, the creators of 999: Killer on the Line (Crime & Investigation-UK) and 50 Ways to Kill Your Lover (Investigation Discovery-US).Shallow Grave is currently airing on Crime & Investigation UK.
Each episode of Shallow Grave features true stories of murders that have been committed elsewhere, with the victims’ bodies transported and then left at “the deposition site,” or shallow grave. Given the unconventional nature of these crimes, investigators must rely on any semblance of evidence to unravel the mystery. Told from the perspective of lead detectives, the stories of Shallow Grave follow a trail of clues – employing both cutting-edge investigative science and relentless police work – to identify and catch the killer.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 68 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020