Close on the heels of announcing its partnership with LuLu a few months ago for their ‘Celebrating India’ festival, global digital platform ZEE5 has, in association with LuLu, rolled out a series of special events for Diwali. Customers across LuLu stores in Madina Zayed Mall, Abu Dhabi and Al Barsha, Dubai were treated to a visit fromBollywood’s favorite star and Kaafir’s lead actor Dia Mirza who came in all the way from India for this very special Diwali celebration.
Amongst a host of fun activities, ZEE5 and LuLu curated aRangoli competition for artists in the Middle East. Encouraging audiences to bring their A-game, the winners of the challengegot a chance to meet Dia Mirza in person and go on a shopping spree with her at LuLu’s fabulous stores. They were absolutely delighted to have Dia spend the day shopping with them and share fashion tips to be in style this Diwali.
In addition to the fun activities,LuLu shoppers who bought products worth 100AED or more won a one-month free subscription to ZEE5 giving them access to exclusive content including movies, shows and originals like Dia Mirza’s Kaafir, Arjun Rampal’s The Final Call, recently released show Bhram starring Kalki Koechlin and more.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 54 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020