Blue Ant Media continues to grow Love Nature and ZooMoo’s digital platforms with the appointment of Stephanie Atlas to Vice President, Digital Content & Programming, Nature and Kids, effective immediately.
In this newly created position, Atlas directs the creative vision for both Love Nature and ZooMoo’s social media presence, ensuring that users have a unified and comprehensive brand experience online. Atlas works out of Blue Ant’s Washington DC office. She reports to LA-based Greg Kampanis, SVP and General Manager, Digital, Blue Ant Media Global Networks, which includes Love Nature, ZooMoo, and Omnia Media.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 68 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020