Media Ranch signs 10 territory format deals in 3 weeks
Media Ranch, Founder, President and Executive Producer, Sophie Ferron, announced the company closed 10 major territory deals for its sizzling format Watch! created by prolific producers John Kirhoffer and Dan Munday, 7 new deals were signed in the past 2 weeks along with three previously-announced deals. Watch!mixes emotional and exhilarating world-class performances with a high stakes game show requiring memory skills.
Banijay Group’s Bunim/Murray Productions acquired Watch! for the U.S. and RDF/Fizz acquired the format for the U.K.; Warner took the show for Denmark; ITV acquired the show for Sweden; and Endemol-Shine took Watch! for Italy as well as Spain and Portugal.
This announcement comes on the heel of 3 deals announced 3 weeks ago with Talpa Germany, WeMake from France andMatchbox Pictures, an NBCUniversal International Studios company from Australia.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020