Leading independent distributor all3media international continues to expand its non-scripted division, appointing Rachel Job to the newly created position of SVP, Non-Scripted Content.
In this new role based in London, Rachel – formerly Director of Programming for History and H2 at A+E Networks UK – will head all3media international’s non-scripted content team, reporting to Maartje Horchner, EVP Content.
Rachel’s appointment follows the promotion of Jessica Duncanson to Senior Executive – Non-Scripted Content and the addition of Amber Richardson as Coordinator Non-Scripted Content.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020