In a newly released report, IT analyst firm 451 Research welcomed Vertiv’s transformation, saying the company has “remade itself for a datacenter market that demands a lean cost structure and rewards speed,” adding that Vertiv is now “gearing up to take advantage of its broad portfolio and global footprint to take more share in a challenging but expanding datacenter market.”
The report represents one of the first comprehensive analyst evaluations of Vertiv since its sale to Platinum Equity about three years ago, and it extols the company’s increased agility across its global operations and effective growth strategy – including 2018 acquisitions and increased attention to the channel.
The report also noted the changes Vertiv has made to its partner program, specifically its focus on simplifying and streamlining the Vertiv experience for channel partners.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020