The Voice and The Voice Kids travel to Nigeria
Talpa’s flagship formats The Voice and The Voice Kids have been licensed by FAME TV in Nigeria and will be locally produced by UN1TY. For The Voice Kids this will be the first time it will air in Nigeria, bringing the total number of territories to a stellar 40 for the feel-good talent show. Both formats will be aired on multiple platforms across the Nigerian media (NTA network, Ait, Startimes, Fame TV and Teen Africa TV).
This makes the shows available to all Nigerians through free-to-air as well as pay tv. For the first time both shows will be taped in Nigeria, across iconic Nigerian venues, representing the Arts in Nigeria, as earlier versions of The Voice were taped in Johannesburg. The 3rd season of The Voice is expected to air this Spring, followed by the first season of The Voice Kids in the Fall of 2020.
The Voice and The Voice Kids are part of the global singing competition franchise that also includes The Voice Senior. With a total of 121 version, this franchise is entertaining billions of people across the globe and gets entire families in front of the tv.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020