Leading kids’ entertainment specialist CAKE, has announced it will bring Netflix Original Legend Quest to MIPCOM this year.
Legend Quest (26 x 25’), which was created by leading Mexican studio Anima premiered successfully on Netflix in 2017 in 190 countries and was the first animated Netflix original series to be produced in Latin America. Under the agreement, CAKE will handle worldwide distribution excluding LatAm. The title is available in 18 languages.
Legend Quest (26 x 25’) follows 12-year old Leo, a reluctant hero who joins forces with a supernatural group of misfits when his hometown mysteriously vanishes into another dimension: Don Andrés, an eccentric yet amicable old knight; the unflappable Teodora, Alebrije, a shape-shifting, mythological creature; and Finado and Moribunda, two lively, ever charming sugar candy skulls. Together, this intrepid group travel across the globe on a magical ship across time to the most famous and mystical places on Earth to defend the world against evil forces in this Mexican folklore inspired fantasy adventure comedy series.
Based on the characters created by Ricardo Arnaiz and the very successful Las Leyendas film franchise created by Mexico’s Anima, Legend Quest is executive produced by Fernando de Fuentes and Jose C. Garcia de Letona of Anima, (Cleo & Cuquin and Here Comes The Grump).
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.2k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 68 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 54 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 43 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020