A+E Network signs new broadcasters for Project Blue Book season 2
Building on the global success of its hit drama series Project Blue Book, Executive Produced by Robert Zemeckis, A+E Networks has signed a new slate of broadcasters for Season 2.
Additional markets include Viasat World (15+ Pan CEE markets) and RTL (Germany), both of which also picked up Season 1 of hit UFO drama series Project Blue Book, it was announced today by Richard Tulk-Hart, Managing Director, International Content Sales & Co-productions, A+E Networks.
The new broadcasters join those previously announced for the all-new 10-episode second season of Project Blue Book and brings the total number of countries airing the series to 165.
Broadcasters include Sci Fi Channel Europe (UK), Corus (Canada), SBS (Australia), TVNZ (New Zealand), U-Next (Japan), HISTORY (Korea, Latin America, Japan and Southeast Asia), HISTORY TV18 (India), OTE (Greece), Manoto (Farsi speaking diaspora), Mesimvria (Cyprus), and Showmax (Africa), TNT (Spain), Warner TV via EuroTV (France), D’Live (South Korea), Vietnam Satellite Digital Television Company (Vietnam), and CIS Yandex (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan).
From A+E Studios and executive produced by Academy Award and Golden Globe winner Robert Zemeckis (Forrest Gump, Back to the Future, Contact), the 20-episode drama series is based on the true, top-secret investigations into Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) and related phenomena conducted by the United States Air Force in the 1950s and 60s and stars Aidan Gillen (Game of Thrones) and Michael Malarkey (The Vampire Diaries).
In the U.S., Project Blue Book is the #1 new series on cable this TV season, averaging 3.2 million total viewers in Live+7 delivery. During season 1, HISTORY was cable’s #1 entertainment network on Tuesday nights with total viewers.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 48 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020