NEM Zagreb 2019, an event aimed at the development of the TV and film industry in Croatia and the region, has announced the first confirmed speakers and panellists. During the three-day event, speakers from Europe and from around the world will share their broad knowledge and experience with the aim of developing the audio-visual industry in Croatia, the region and the world as a whole.
The first NEM Zagreb event will be held from the 11th to the 13th of December 2019 at the Esplanade Zagreb Hotel, and the list of first confirmed speakers:
- Allan Starski, Production Designer and Set Decorator, Oscar winner
- Gabrielle Tana, Producer, Oscar nominee and two-time BAFTA nominee
- Vanja Černjul, Director of Photography from Zagreb with a successful international career
- Harold Gronenthal, Executive Vice President, Programming and Marketing for AMC Networks International
- European Alliance, an association of leading European TV companies ZDF, RAI and France Television