Synamedia unveils new solutions and services to combat piracy at IBC 2019
At IBC 2019, Synamedia, the world’s largest independent video software provider, will unveil enhancements to its security portfolio that help combat the evolving threat from hyper-distributed piracy in the age of infinite entertainment.
Synamedia’s Streaming Privacy Disruption managed service features a single workflow across both broadcast and IP streaming for easy and comprehensive security management on any distribution and delivery network. Also new is the ability to disrupt leaks immediately without waiting for third-party takedown. Synamedia also offers an effective way for its infinite customers to convert viewers of pirated content to legitimate subscribers by replacing basic takedown warnings with notices that encourage viewers to sign up, resulting in new revenue streams.
Another highlight from Synamedia will be Intelligent Piracy Monitor for Streaming Piracy Disruption customers. Unlike other analytics services that only use standard web site crawling techniques, Synamedia offers deeper intelligence about piracy from its world-class Operational Security (OpSec team). This gives customers a detailed analysis of the nature and scale of the problem and the impact of anti-piracy initiatives.
Also new from Synamedia’s OpSec team is an anti-piracy service for any content owner wishing to deepen its understanding of pirates’ activities. This new service leverages significant investment in Synamedia’s forensics lab with a focus on reverse engineering, as well as an expanded team that comprises psychology and criminology experts working alongside engineers, intelligence analysts, cyber- and field-investigators.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 52 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021