K7 Media’s Founder honoured for contribution to the Korean TV Industry
Global media intelligence consultancy, K7 Media’s Founder and CEO, Keri Lewis Brown, has been recognised for her role in championing Korean Formats.
The award, presented on behalf of BCWW Formats at BCWW 2019, celebrated Lewis Brown as a driving force in the success and expansion of the industry in recent years. She regularly moderates panels at international industry events, endorsing the Korean broadcast market.
A highly-regarded industry professional, Lewis Brown was presented with the award, ahead of presenting a keynote address at the BCWW event.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 54 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020