K7 Media’s Founder honoured for contribution to the Korean TV Industry
Global media intelligence consultancy, K7 Media’s Founder and CEO, Keri Lewis Brown, has been recognised for her role in championing Korean Formats.
The award, presented on behalf of BCWW Formats at BCWW 2019, celebrated Lewis Brown as a driving force in the success and expansion of the industry in recent years. She regularly moderates panels at international industry events, endorsing the Korean broadcast market.
A highly-regarded industry professional, Lewis Brown was presented with the award, ahead of presenting a keynote address at the BCWW event.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 74 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 44 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 39 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020